Conservatives Need Coaching
Having come up through the ranks of conservative activists together, I hope Raz Shafer and My Campaign Coach can provide conservatives around the country what has been lacking — a coach to teach them how to run for office and a friend who helps hold them accountable to their values once in office. It is clear conservatives need friends like that.
Start Working Smart
My Campaign Coach has significantly affected what we're doing. It's helped us plan better and allowed us to ask questions in real time to folks who have been doing this much longer than I have.
It's been extremely helpful for us in formulating our responses to reporters, to getting better content on our website and getting our ground-game working smart, rather than just hard. We're working smart and hard now!
Win the Tough Fights
I met Raz when I was first considering a run for the State House. His coaching, accountability and the relationships he helped me build were a huge factor in my successful campaign. Running for office is a daunting task but partnering with a coach that empowers you to build your campaign and holds you accountable to your goals, you find the clarity and drive to win in a tough fight.
Become a Better Candidate
Running for public office is a challenging undertaking but the right coaching can take the guess-work out of winning. These guys were involved with my campaigns from Day 1 and have pushed me to be a better candidate and Representative. They will do the same for you!
Achieve Your Goals
When I met Raz and Andrew, I was new to grassroots politics; but their coaching of the political process gave me the building blocks necessary to ultimately run for office. I won a state Senate seat, but whether you're running for City Council or Congress, their coaching will give you the confidence and ability needed to achieve your goal of elected office!
Are you Prepared to Run?
This course is for anyone who thinks they want to run for office some day. You may be on the verge of launching your campaign or years away from that point. Either way, this course helps coach you through critical pre-campaign questions that will allow you to be confident in your decision and help set you up for success.
On-demand coaching to help you win! Our meticulously planned, self-paced courses let you learn on your own time and at your own speed.
The ONLY podcast on iTunes that focuses, every week, on winning campaigns. Our weekly interviews will empower your campaign every week!
Whether you're preparing for a run or already in the middle of the campaign, our team can help create a personalized road-map, just for your campaign!
Let us come to you! We love working with aspiring candidates and action-oriented organizations in person. Each presentation is custom-built for your needs!
Recent Podcast Episodes
iTunes ONLY Weekly Campaign Focused Series
- 6 Wins, 3 Terms, and He’s Just Getting Started! – Rep. Jonathan Stickland
- Campaign Guide to Cybersecurity – Morgan Wright
- We Need Veterans to Run for Office – Tom Lucero
- An Olympian’s Guide to Running for Office – Rep. Jim Ryun
- What Nearly Dying Taught Me About Politics & Family – Erick Erickson
- What is a Campaign Survey & Why does it Matter? – with Lee Vasche
- (Corrected Audio) What is a Campaign Survey & Why does it Matter? – with Lee Vasche
- How to Increase Campaign Efficiency – Dan Webb
- Why to Run and How to Win – Rep. Wes Goodman
- What does a General Consultant do? – With Corbin Casteel
- Winning and Excelling in Local Office with Jason Wright
- International Tips for American Campaigns with Vaclav Platenik
- Winning the Media War with Alice Stewart
- Social Media, Messaging and More with Shoshanna Weissmann
- Overcoming Campaign Chaos with Raz Shafer
- Lean Campaigns Finish First
- How Trump’s Digital Team Broke the Mold in 2016
- Episode 37: Jenn Gray – Using Facebook to Supercharge Your Campaign
- Episode 36: Bonnie Siegel – Secrets to Branding Your Campaign with Ted Cruz’s Brand Strategist
- Episode 35: Ross Kecseg – Why Running for Local Office Matters
- Episode 34: Scott Beebe – Using Business Strategies to Super-Charge your Campaign
- Episode 33: Dan Tripp – Ground Game Wins Elections
- Episode 32: Dr. Brian Byrd – How to Beat Incumbents
- Episode 31: Ian Swanson – Lessons Learned from a Tight Race
- Episode 30: Matt Mackowiak – Communicating on the Campaign Trail
- Episode 29: Sean Davis – How to Communicate and Master Policy Like a Pro
- Episode 28: Matt Robbins – How to Get Started as a First Time Candidate
- Episode 27: Laura Fillault – What I Learned from Running and Winning Local Office
- Episode 26: Ellen Troxclair – Becoming Austin’s Youngest Councilwoman
- Episode 25: Dr. Mark Campbell – Keys to Campaigning from a 40 Year Veteran
- Episode 24: Rick Green – Training Patriots and Equipping Future Candidates
- Episode 23: Chris Wilson – Ted Cruz’s Pollster Talks Big Data and Winning Iowa
- Episode 22: Mick Paskiewicz – Simple Rules for Winning Elections
- Episode 21: Cathy Scott – Conservative Activist to Rockstar Campaign Manager
- Episode 20: Jon McClellan – Cruz’s Grassroots Point Man
- Episode 19: John Drogin – Defying the Odds and Electing Senator Cruz
- Episode 18: John Lappe – Opposition Research & Running for President
- Episode 17: Josh Perry – Social Media and Electing Ted Cruz
- Episode 16: Zan Campbell – Leadership and Campaign Management
- Episode 15: Luke Macias – General Consulting and Helping Conservatives Win
- Episode 14: Cole & Kaya Lyle – Service Dog and Veteran Advocate
- How to Get Elected at 25 – Rep. Daniel Zolnikov
- Episode 12: Konni Burton – From TEA Party Mom to State Senator
- Episode 11: Trey Edwards – How to Kill Taxes On a Shoestring Budget
- Episode 10: Wendy Day – Mom Power & The Cruz Campaign
- Episode 9: Ryan Mauldin – Digital Campaign Tips, Tricks & Wizardry
- Episode 8: Aaron Harris – Planning GOTV and Staying on Message
- Episode 7: Matt Krause – Losing, Winning and Leading with Integrity
- Episode 6: Gabriella Hoffman – How to Build Your Campaign’s Content and Social Media Strategy
- Episode 5: Toby Marie Walker – Winning with Grassroots & Leveraging Volunteers
- Episode 4: Brendan Steinhauser – How to Run a Data-Driven Campaign
- Episode 3: Brian Sikma – Handling the Media & Honing Your Message
- Episode 2: Tony McDonald – Succeeding in Public Office & Ethics 101
- Episode 1: Drew Ryun – Fundraising Tips & Keys to Campaign Strategy
- How to Run For Office Podcast Introduction
Our Listeners Love Us!
- This Independent Approves!October 29, 2017 by Frelsun from United States
I am a staunch independent, yet I can't help loving this show. A great concept. The host and guests are knowledgable and interesting. They seem to offer great reflections and advice. Maybe they are appealing to the conservative side of me. For what it's worth, this seems valuable.
- Great podcast!September 29, 2017 by Conservative writer from United States
As lover of campaigns, you can never have too much knowledge. My Campaign Coach provides enormous amount of information right from the candidates themselves!
- Don't miss out!July 12, 2017 by AmirB1383 from United States
If you're interested in learning how to run for office, then the How to Run for Office podcast is the way to go. Raz brings a series of strong conservative leaders that dig in deep to the realities of political life. This is an absolute must for anyone that is interested in running for public office.
- Unique and valuable resourceJune 8, 2017 by Graham Norris from United States
My campaign coach has put together an extremely important resource for people considering a run for office. There are huge unknowns for someone who has never been involved in politics professionally... barriers to entry that keep good folks on the sideline. These podcasts are tearing down those barriers and bringing those unknowns into the light. By demystifying the process, and paving the road for quality people to run for elective office, my campaign coach is performing an incredible service to communities all across the country. Listen, learn, and run!
- Very helpful!March 16, 2017 by Josemelendeztx from United States
Excellent resource with great insight from some of the best people in conservative politics.
- Great ResourceMarch 16, 2017 by #CruzCrew2016 from United States
Great resoruce for candidates, potential candidates, their staff and families! Need more #DroginSlogans in campaigns.
- Good info and better remindersFebruary 23, 2017 by Zan Campbell from United States
No matter if you have been involved in politics for a long time or are just now looking to get involved, this podcast is a wealth of information.
- This is fantastic!December 5, 2016 by Slapshot Jay from United States
What a great show. If you are interested in learning more about running for office, this is the show for you. Love the audio quality - makes learning much easier!
- Learn from the expertsNovember 22, 2016 by TKM-ATX from United States
Whether you are running for office or just want to become more engaged in your community, MCC will give you the tools you need to win. Raz and his team have been involved in countless races with great success. If you're going to devote yourself to something you owe it to yourself to learn how to win. This is a great resource to do just that.
- Learn how to run for office!November 14, 2016 by RazShafer from United States
The My Campaign Coach Podcast teaches you how to run your campaign and win!
- Extremely RelevantNovember 14, 2016 by "Texas Z" from United States
Love a show that encourages conservative participation from the bottom to the top of government.
- Great InfoNovember 14, 2016 by CD1Shafer from United States
I had no idea how much preparation is needed to run for office.
- Great resourceNovember 5, 2016 by kerrbie77 from United States
Thinking about running for office? Want to get involved In the business end of a political campaign? Check out this podcast.