- 00:27 – Drew Ryun Introduction
- 01:52 – How did your family get involved in politics?
- 04:00 - Give us an overview of your political career
- 06:25 - What do candidates need to have squared away before they decide to run?
- 09:57 - How to kick-start your campaign fundraising
- 13:22 - How major donor fundraising works
- 15:04 - Key indicators major donors look for when analyzing campaigns
- 16:24 - How to prepare your pitch for major donors
- 19:33 - What PAC's look for when considering endorsements
- 22:19 - Advice for newly elected officials - Keeping promises, hiring staff and leaving a legacy
- 27:05 - Favorite funny political experience
- 29:03 - Proudest political achievements